Our S2 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you’ll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you’ll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that’s key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and spent many hours testing different setups in the real world. We know you’ll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
Some will offer different clutch kits for 2016 vs 2017-19 models. These two years do require different weight setups. Our kit is the same for both due to the weights being adjustable enough for both years. Your setup guideline will let you know the correct setup for your year.
- Fits 2016-19 RZR XP Turbo Models 2 & 4 Seat
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines
- A must have when tuning your XPT
- A must have when running larger tires or paddles
- Huge acceleration gains
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels
- More consistent clutch performance
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
- Longer belt and clutch life
- Easily adjustable if needed
- Slightly higher engagement which is still very smooth.
- Easily upgradable to the S3 kit at a later date (just purchase the helix, and helix + buttons for 2016 models)
- Our Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market(nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity. These clutch weights also offer great performance, and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
- An initial setup guideline is included which shows the best setups for dunes, mud, or all around trail riding. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information. View our installation instruction video HERE
- Kits include: AA Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, primary spring, secondary spring, & setup guidelines/instructions.
- The primary components can be done with the clutch on the machine. If you’d like to pull the primary to check the bolts behind it, or just to make installation easier, use this CLUTCH PULLER. Warning: many of the XPT primary clutches are on the crank very tight(tapered fit). If removing the primary, make sure you use plenty of grease on the puller tip and threads. A hammer might be needed to pop the clutch off.