ARCTIC CAT M 8000 MOUNTAIN CAT TURBO KIT 2018-2021
***** PLEASE ALLOW 7-10 DAYS FOR PROCESSING*****
***Kit is only compatible with 2018+ Arctic Cat 800s*** We do not have a kit for pre 18 sleds or other displacements. Sorry!
We offer this kit in two variants, an intercooled one for those looking for the highest boost and lowest charge temps at $4500 and a non-intercooled one at $3750.
Both kits includes everything you need to get on snow; reflash, clutching, all required parts. Install takes about 1.5-3 hours with no permanent modifications. Bolt on. Pull rope. Ride.
- Revised engine mapping; We have been feverishly tuning the Cat kit during this spring and have found much fertile ground for increased performance and smoother runability. To add, Arctic Cat has been kind enough to give us a 2020 sled to get our product dialed on. We have already started testing and will have this thing 100% dialed come the new season
- Revised clutch configuration.
We are proud to release our Arctic Cat kit complete with our tried and true ECU Reflash (no control box) for true pull-and-go OEM like performance. This kit is for all 800cc CTEC2 Arctic cat sleds from 2018 on forward.
This is the first and only kit for the Arctic Cat brand to harness the power of the sled’s stock engine management with a custom Silber map to control for fueling requirements. This means the sled reacts to the turbo just like it would if it were installed at the factory. No tuning. Just pull the cord and ride. The sled will adapt to changes in elevation, temperature and running conditions just like if it were a stock snowmobile.
Kit is adjustable from 3-10psi. Boost, as with all Silber kits, is a byproduct of octane you have available. Horsepower gains from 30-100+.. This thing is a BEAST!
**For those wondering we will not be offering an external wastegate variant for the Arctic Cat. There are a number of reasons for this, but in the end, the performance of this kit on the CTEC-2 motor was so close to the external variety we cannot see a difference on the dyno or in the mountains. We are all about saving customer’s money when appropriate. This is one of those situations!
- Fueling: We introduced our proprietary ECU reflash on the 4th generation Pro RMK kit and have further refined it for the Arctic Cat CTEC2. Reflashing the sled’s stock ECU with a custom map specific to our turbo kit is the game changing technology that has brought turbo reliability and performance to never before seen levels. With the Silber kit there is no monkeying around with control boxes or worrying about punching buttons as you change elevation, temperature, snow conditions or even boost levels. Our custom, dynamic map brings multiple variables into account and adjusts parameters to keep your sled running without a hiccup and without touching a thing. Pull. Go. Have fun.
- Engine Protection: We are the only manufacturer that has the capability to turn the oil pump up to allow your engine proper lubrication while running a turbo. As additional fuel and air is run through the motor, oil demand is heightened. The stock ECU is designed to lessen oiling as air thins out (you rise in elevation and theoretically load drops). Our propriety tuning software allows us to increase oil volume regardless of air pressure to provide adequate protection for the engine. Remember, pre mixing gas is not an option with these fuel injected motors as the lubrication via fuel will make it to the key areas of the motor.
- Turbo: The heart of any turbo kit is the turbo setup itself. Our kit includes an internal wastegate ceramic ball bearing turbo specific to the 800cc two stroke engine size This means you’ll build boost quickly, smoothly and keep your turbo spooled incredibly well when on/off the throttle in tighter more technical terrain.
- No Cut Installation: Our system is designed to quickly install without modification of the sled. Our exhaust system is constructed of 304 SS and fully polished. The system was designed to enhance performance while minimizing noise. The exhaust exits the OEM location in the belly pan allowing for simple installation.
- Silicone Charge air is fed to the engine through a custom molded silicone charge tube. We use custom silicone because it’s the smoothest flowing, doesn’t conduct heat like aluminum and allows for an OEM like fit.
- Intake: The intake air is routed to the turbocharger through plastic cold air intake. The custom high impact modular pllastic intake is feather light and adapts seamlessly to the OEM hood. This allows for cold air to be drawn through the stock hood vents.