- We developed this intake kit to provide the best performance possible, while having the best air filtration on the market. Many other intake systems use filters that do not filter anywhere near what our intake kit does. This is important on a turbocharged engine as you are drawing in a HUGE amount of air. Dust and debris shorten the life of the motor and turbocharger. Our full 3” tube will allow for maximum flow to your turbo, knowing you are getting every horsepower available from the intake side of your motor. We also don’t like the fact that the factory airbox is in the wheel well. The RZR’s played this game for a long time, and somehow dust seems to find it’s way in. Above the bed is hands down the best way to go. This filter is also much easier to service and keep an eye on.
- Fits 2017-Up Can Am X3 Turbo Models
- Huge horsepower gains of 6-10 horsepower depending on tune level
- THE BEST AIR FILTER WE COULD FIND ON THE PLANET! This filter uses unique technology that was developed for off road use to capture a massive amount of particles and still flow at peak efficiency. This filter is expensive because it works, and is a big reason for our intake kit being a little more pricey. It’s 100% worth every penny as you will not find another filter that performs this well while filtering so much fine dust. We’ve been racing and riding in the off road industry and have nothing other than this filter on our machines.
- Available with the crank case vent into the tube(like factory), or with the crank case vent vented to atmosphere(this option includes a breather filter and adapter). With a turbo motor you are more likely to push oil out the breather, especially when turning up the boost. This can hurt performance and is not good for the intake tract or motor. If going over 16psi we highly recommend venting to atmosphere.
- Full 3″ aluminum tube delivers maximum airflow
- Includes outerwear style filter cover to repel water and large debris
- Easy to check and service your air filter
- This intake kit will normally lean your machine out from .2 to .4 AFR’s. AA tuning has built in a little extra fuel so intake kits can be ran without adjusting your tune. If you have other tuning, you’ll want to make sure they have enough fuel built into the tune, or get a different tune.
- This intake kit does leave the clutch breathers somewhat exposed. This only increases airflow to those, but please use with caution if riding extremely muddy conditions as it is slightly possible for debris to enter.
|Crank Case Vent Option||
Keep CCV Port(like factory), No CCV Port (Comes with breahter filter & adapter)($20)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.