The Seizmik Bed Extender for the Honda Pioneer 1000-5 and 700-4 increases the available storage and hauling capacity of the vehicle when the rear seats are in their upright positions.
This additional area allows a large cooler or storage box up to 75 lbs. to be transported when the rear seats are in use.
- Steel Construction—Made from 1” round steel tubing.
- Increased Bed Capacity—Increases the amount of useable storage space with the rear seats in the upright position allowing a large cooler or storage box up to 75 lbs. to be transported.
- Quick Deployment—Spring clips allow for quick opening and closing.
- Flat Load Floor—Bed extender tailgate folds out of the way allowing for extended flat loads.
- Self Storing—Folds and stores neatly against closed tailgate when not in use.
- Durable Finish—Gloss black powder coat finish.
Deploys in seconds.
Allows for hauling gear when rear seats are in use.
Adds 6 inches to end of tailgate.
Folds down out of the way for long flat loads.
That stupid cow!
That Stupid Cow! You know, the one that ate one of our mirrors years ago. Well, he’s back at Seizmik and he completely ruined our video for the new Cargo X10D for the Honda Pioneer 1000-5 and 700-4 models.
Cargo X10D Product Video
Watch the second video we had to do after we locked up that stupid cow. It shows off all of the great features this bed extender has to offer Pioneer owners.