Memphis Audio VIV1100.1V2
SixFive Series mono subwoofer amplifier — 1,100 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
Features & specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||275 x 1|
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||550 x 1|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||1|
|Best Frequency Response||20-200k Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||1%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||95 dB|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-200 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||48 dB/octave|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||N/A|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||48 dB/octave|
|Bass Boost||0-18 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||20-80 Hz|
|Speaker Level Inputs||RCA|
|Preamp Outputs||1 pair|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
The Memphis Audio VIV400.4V2 replaces this item:
Memphis Audio VIV1100.1
Overview: The Memphis Audio VIV1100.1V2 is a SixFive series mono amplifier. This Class D amp features a compact anodized brushed aluminum chassis with all of the connections on one side for a clean installation. Each amplifier includes a Certificate of Performance with a total RMS power measurement.
Output Power: The amp has the following power output:
- 275 watts RMS x 1 at 4Ω (@ 14.4V, <1% THD)
- 550 watts RMS x 1 at 2Ω (@ 14.4V)
- 1,100 watts RMS x 1 at 4Ω bridged (@ 14.4V)
Optional Wireless Remote: With the optional VIVREMV2 wireless remote, you can control the output level of the VIV750.1V2 remotely. The remote will automatically pair with the amplifier, and offers a control range of 0 to -26dB. The remote has a rechargeable battery with an estimated battery life of 1000 hours.
Protection Circuitry: The amplifier features built-in circuitry to protect the amplifier against short circuit, overheating, and over/under battery voltage. A Protect LED on the side of the amplifier will glow red when the amplifier shuts down due to any of the above causes.
Sub-Sonic Filter: The Sub-Sonic Filter provides a cutoff point for lower frequencies that cannot be cleanly reproduced by the subwoofer, and may cause damage to your speakers and waste amplifier power. The Sub-Sonic Filter is variable from 10Hz to 80Hz, with a slope of 24dB per octave.
Bass Boost: Memphis Audio’s M-Equalization lets you fine tune the bass output to your subwoofers. (It’s a single band parametric equalizer.) You can adjust the center frequency, Q (bandwidth of the boosted signal; higher Q results in a sharper cutoff of the frequencies above and below the selected center frequency), and amount of boost at the center frequency.
Controls: The amplifier features a hinged top plate where the following controls are accessed:
- Gain: rotary control; continuously variable, labeled 0 to 10
- Sub-Sonic Filter: rotary control; continuously variable 10-80 Hz; labeled at 10 Hz, 25 Hz, 45 Hz, 70 Hz and 80 Hz; 24 dB/octave slope
- Low Pass Crossover: rotary control; continuously variable 50-200 Hz; labeled at 50 Hz, 70 Hz, 100 Hz, 160 Hz and 200 Hz; 48 dB/octave slope
- Center Frequency: rotary control; continuously variable 20-80 Hz; labeled at 20 Hz, 30 Hz, 45 Hz, 60 Hz and 80 Hz
- Q: rotary control; continuously variable; labeled 1-5
- Bass Boost: rotary control; continuously variable 0-18 dB
- LED Color:rotary control; sets the color of the logos on the top of the amplifier and the light strips along the sides; seven LED colors to choose from
- Input Level: 2-position switch:
- Lo: line-level source; 200mV to 5V input range
- Hi: speaker-level source; 400mV to 10V input range
- Auto Turn On: 3-position switch:
- 12V: using a +12 volt remote turn-on wire
- DC: DC Offset; speaker level input only
- Audio: Audio Signal Sense; speaker level or line level input
- Connections: The amp has the following connections:
- Power/Ground/Turn-on: set screw terminals; power and ground terminals accept bare wire up to 1/0-gauge (1/0-gauge amplifier wiring kit with an in-line 100-amp fuse on the power wire within 18″ of the battery recommended); REM set screw terminal accepts up to 10-gauge wire (18-gauge remote lead is sufficient)
- Signal Input: stereo RCA jacks; preamp or speaker level input
- Line Output: stereo RCA jacks for sending the audio signal to a second amplifier
- Speaker Output: two pair if set screw terminals, internally shorted together, for easily connecting two subwoofers; accept up to 10-gauge wire.
Note: If the Auto Turn On switch is set to DC Offset or Audio, you can use the REM terminal to send a +12 volt turn-on signal to additional amplifiers.