Polaris RZR 4 800 Heavy Duty Tie Rods Details
Don’t get caught on the trails with a broken tie rod. Replace your OEM tie rods with SuperATV’s 4 800 heavy-duty upgrades. As you move to larger tires, more difficult terrain, or from general wear and tear, your stock steering linkage can take a real beating. SuperATV offers a super tough, light weight swaged design to keep you rolling on the trails.
At SuperATV, we understand the need for bulletproof strength and unmatched durability. To ensure an exceptional product, we’ve increased the size of our tie rod ends, added misalignment bushings, and finished it with the optimal blend of materials and heat treating. Our high strength 4130 Chromoly end is oversized allowing for an increased bearing surface area, leaving you with all-out strength, durability and reliability.
These will not fit standard RZR 800 Models.
- Polaris RZR 4 800: 2010-2014
- Polaris RZR S 800: 2009-2014
- Increased tie rod bearing size for increased strength
- Complete tie rod assembly
- Stock length replacement
- Available in swaged tube design
SuperATV Tie Rod Ends
- 4130 Chromoly
- Heavy duty design
- Precision blend of materials and heat treatment
- M14x1.5 threads
- 14mm compare to 12mm OEM
- Only works with SuperATV Heavy Duty Tie Rods