How can you make sure your GDP Portal Gear Lift lasts through every mud hole and every rock garden when you’re putting the pedal down? Give them Portal Blood—it’s portal gear oil designed just for GDP. It’ll last 4 times longer than other gear oil so you can ride 4 times longer before changing it. Its super-high viscosity formula keeps your gears coated. Plus, we’ve packed it full of oil tech that you won’t find anywhere else. It’s from the same guys that make your GDP Portal Gear Lift. It’s expert-made oil for expert-made portals but it even works on other portals, too. Get your gear oil from the people that made your portals to begin with and know how to make them even better.Specially Formulated for Portals
Portal Blood is made specifically for portals and not some generic one-size-fits-all gear oil that you can pick up at any auto parts store. Each one quart bottle is enough to fill all four portal boxes regardless of what size portal kit you have. What makes it so much different than your typical gear oil? Lots of things.
Portal Blood will:
- Last 4X longer than other oil because it’s made with highly refined, superior grade base oil for long-lasting lubrication
- Condition seals so they don’t shrink, harden, or crack
- Inhibit rust, corrosion, and oxidation so that your gears last longer
- Stick to your gears even when your machine isn’t running which reduces dry start wear
- Demulsify water to keep it separate from oil and doesn’t allow it to cling to any surface
- Lower operating temps and reduce seal pressure
- Cushion impact from heavy loads to minimize wear and reduce vibration and chatter
Ride Harder and Longer
What do all these high-tech features mean when you’re out on the trail? They mean you ride without worrying and hit harder trails, creeks, and mud holes that you were too afraid to before. GDP Portals were already as strong as they come, but now their blood is bulletproof too. Get Portal Blood and get your heart pumping.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.