About the Harnesses
These 3” lap, 2″ shoulder, 5 point harnesses give you the secure feeling you want, with added comfort for those long rides off-road. The 5.3×2 Harnesses have sewn in pads for comfort, all black hardware for cool styling, and EZ adjusters on the shoulders. The new EZ adjusters allow you to adjust your shoulder straps quickly, even when they are dirty or muddy. The seat belt also has a removable sternum strap and a red latch guard on the lap belt. The lap belt bolts in. The shoulder harness and crotch strap can either bolt down or wrap around a roll bar.
This is a Warning
Proper installation and consistent use of the 5 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 5 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This competition restraint system intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. These Harnesses should not be used in a child’s car seat or booster seat.
- 5 Point Harness, 3″ lap belts with 2″ shoulder belts
- All Black Hardware
- EZ Adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
|DIMENSIONS||15 × 11 × 5 in|
|LAP BELT ATTACHMENT||Bolt-in, Clip-in|
|LAP BELT ADJUSTMENT||EZ Adjusters, Roller Adjusters|