RZR Pro R 4 Cylinder S3 Clutch Kit
**3-5 Weeks ETA**
- Fits 2022 RZR Pro R 4 Cylinder Models 2 and 4 seat
- Our S3 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you’ll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you’ll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that’s key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and have many hours into testing different setups in the real world. We know you’ll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
- The Pro-R comes with the biggest CVT clutch ever fitted on a UTV so far. It has unmatched cooling/airflow to keep the longer belt cool, and some great features. However, this large diameter P90X clutch system still has some flaws. The biggest problem with Pro R clutching is they do not have enough belt grip. Just like the Pro XP/Pro R/RZR Turbo models, the secondary spring is too soft from the factory, but just adding a stiffer spring is not the correct solution. It’s the combination of parts that adds correct belt grip. Our S3 kits help combat this with a custom AA helix and stiffer secondary spring yet for even better belt grip, and the right primary weight/spring to get proper RPM and keep belt grip up in the primary clutch. We go from seeing a ton of black belt marks on the secondary, to almost nothing during long wide open throttle abuse testing.
- Clutch kits on the Pro-R ramp up RPM faster for better acceleration out of the 4 cylinder motor, making them accelerate much faster and quicker response
- Our S3 clutch kit includes everything the S2 does, but adds the helix. The helix adds more aggressive shift to the secondary clutch which gives you even better acceleration gains and makes you feel more locked to the rear wheels.
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines
- Works well with tire sizes 32″ to 35″ and paddles 30″ to 33″. Setup sheet will include 37″ tire setup as well but this may require gear reduction for best results.
- If running larger tires than listed or gear reduction, please let us know before ordering.
- A must-have when tuning your Pro-R to properly transfer the power to the wheels and prevent even more belt slip
- A must-have when running larger tires or paddles
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels
- More consistent clutch/vehicle performance
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
- Longer belt and clutch life. This kit allowed us to run on 1 belt in a 350 mile wide open/high speed Iceman race and had more life left. Others with OEM clutch or other kits had belt issues.
- Easily adjustable if needed
- Very smooth engagement (around 1800-2000 RPM). If looking for higher engagement let us know, we have other spring options.
- Our Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market (nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity. These clutch weights also offer great performance and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, all without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
- An initial setup guideline is included which shows the best setups for most common tire or paddle sizes. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information.
- Installation video see HERE
- Kits include: AA Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, setup/installation sheet, primary spring, custom helix, secondary spring, butter shift washer/shim for increased spring preload and less spring harmonics
- We highly suggest our Revolver Billet Clutch Cover with Tower Lock to strengthen the clutch and provide more airflow for even better cooling
- The only special tool needed is our Compression Tool #1