Part Number: 26097
Fits Kawasaki KRX 1000
- 2-Side Hard Coated Polycarbonate Windshield—Made to withstand more impact and resist scratching.
- Innovative Windshield Vents:
- Made of super-durable glass-filled nylon
- Designed with built-in defogging vents
- Gasket sealed against water intrusion
- Fully adjustable easy-to-use louver for variable airflow
- Two vents per windshield
- Glass-filled Nylon Clamps—Super strong and low profile, but do not interfere with other accessories.
- Automotive Grade High Deflection Bulb Gasket—Surrounds the perimeter of the windshield to protect against water and wind intrusion.
- Versatile—Works with most roofs.
- Seizmik Compatible: Works with SEIZMIK® accessories: mirrors, light bars, etc.
- Trailerable—Up to 65mph when properly prepared.
Seizmik’s VersaVent windshield comes equipped with two cleverly designed vents that let the driver and the passenger independently control the amount and direction of airflow.
Seizmik’s Versa Vents are cleverly designed to gather air off the hood of the machine and redirects it to the inside of the vehicle.
When placed in ‘defog’ mode, the vent directs outside air onto the inside surface of the windshield to prevent fogging.