Part Number: 25026
Fits Polaris Mid-Size Ranger with Pro-Fit ROPS (rollover protection system)
- 0.220 Thick 2-sided Hard Coated Polycarbonate—Maximizes visibility while minimizing physical damage to the windshield
- 2 Durable Vents—Made of glass-filled nylon and made to last
- Gasket Sealed Components—For protection against wind and water intrusion
- Glass-filled Nylon Clamps—Custom designed, super strong, and low profile so they do not interfere with other accessories
- Fully Adjustable Air Flow—Easy-to-use louver makes changing the airflow through your vents simple
- Defog Mode—Incoming air can be directed at the inside window surface to help prevent fogging
- No Tools Required—Easy to turn knobs makes installation a breeze
- Seizmik Compatible—Works with Seizmik accessories: mirrors, light bars, etc.
- Trailerable—Up to 65mph when properly prepared
Seizmik’s VersaVent windshield comes equipped with two cleverly designed vents that let the driver and the passenger independently control the amount and direction of airflow.
Seizmik’s Versa Vents are cleverly designed to gather air off the hood of the machine and redirects it to the inside of the vehicle.
When placed in ‘defog’ mode, the vent directs outside air onto the inside surface of the windshield to prevent fogging.